SL23 Orchid placemat and sub-mats
- placemat dimensions: approx. 50 x 35,5cm
- double sub-mat dimensions: approx. 20,5 x 10cm
- triple sub-mat dimensions: approx. 25,5 x 19cm
- coaster dimensions: approx. 12,5 x 12,5cm
- material: polypropylene (PP) 100% recyclable
- colour: red or white
- design: Charlotte Lancelot for Konstantin Slawinski
- made in Belgium
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you appreciate organic design and find your placemats too square
- you have had enough of cleaning the gaps in your bamboo placemats by hand or ironing your fabric placemats
- you like your multicoloured tablecloths and would like mats that can emphasise them
how does it work?
Pointless to explain how a placemat works. However, the SL23 Orchid is available in three formats. Here are the details of the packs to help you choose the references that suit you:
(sold per item)
set of 3 assorted sub-mats
set of 6 coasters
- original: nothing like the Orchid placemat to oust our good old fabric, bamboo, or Formica placemats and breathe new life into our old tables. On the family mahogany table, on the everyday table from I--a, or on your latest purchase in tempered glass, the Orchid placemat will have great appeal.
- organic: with its curvy contours, the Orchid placemats will turn your table into a carpet of flowers. As in your garden, you can play with contrasts between the tablecloth or the raw material of the table to create a different atmosphere for each of your gala dinners.
- practical: you can clean it with a sponge or in the dishwasher; made of polypropylene, you can use it every day if you so wish.
- durable: made in Europe with 100% recyclable material.