4 decorative stick-on labels for large ring binders
- upper label (image): 6 x 21cm
- small lower write-on label: 5.30 x 6 cm
- works with all professional ring binders with a standard width of 7.5 or 8cm (size of the back or the spine).
- sold in packs of 4 stickers/labels
- design: File Art
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- from one year to another you collect large ring binders, and though you believe in visual harmony, you can't manage to create a coherent ensemble.
- you think that a ring binder is like a flower pot, it should be seen and add a decorative element to the room
- a good graphic code in your filing system will help you find what you are looking for the blink of an eye
how does it work?
Choose the model(s) that appeal to you:
We can do it !
Yes we can ! A little retro, a little feminist, a little Popeye, we like it, don't you?
Ideal for admiring the majesty of flamingos on a daily basis, and for fully appreciating the admirable articulation of of the neck of the phoenicopterus ruber roseus.
Animals in the wild are rarely as cruel as occidental humans (probably because lions, leopards and tigers do not try to stockpile gazelles, but only kill what they need to survive...). By admiring these sublime images of their fur patterns every day, we get to know the major predators of planet Earth.
Put a bit of majesty on your binders!
Nothing like a pretty herd of highland sheep in black and white to remind you of Rabelais' Panurge, the friend of Pantagruel, who threw a sheep in the ocean and provoked the world's best known collective ovine suicide. These sheep watch over you, reminding you that though they may be sheep, you are not.
You like cows and large and great meadows. These cows do not observe the train, they observe you and your team at work.
Fans of yoga, taï chi, feng shui, and other serene Asian disciplines—here's something to sweep away the stress in your office. Replace the dark, sober, and depressing colours of your ring binders with symmetric lines of bamboo and pebbles, allowing you to concentrate and recover your Zen-like serenity.
Old books "Folio I" numbered 1-2-3-4
Give your office a touch of the Sorbonne library, an old mansion, or even a chateau. Perfect for those who love old books but are allergic to dust.
Old books "Folio II" numbered 5-6-7-8
Old books "Folio III" numbered 9-10-11-12
You like simple and easy mnemonic systems: go for these vibrant slices of bright orange binders, which allow you to instantly find the binder you are looking for. (Note: the actual colour is much brighter than that in the photo.
Ideal complement to the bright orange labels, this vivid green (as bright as a highlighter) allows you to create a second series of easily-identifiable binders.
(Note: the actual colour is much brighter than that in the photo.
You feel the need for air, space, and the wide open sea to stimulate your creativity, concentration, and well-being. Nothing like looking at a magnificent lighthouse at land's end to stimulate big, new ideas!
Champions Pushing the limit
Pushing the Limit, your team's motto at work. Working together to achieve more in a spirit of solidarity and friendship. Beautifully represented in a sporting black and white photo with bounce.
Instructions for use
Like any sticker, you just have to peel off the label's protective film and carefully stick it on the binder's spine. Be careful to keep the sticker perpendicular; use the existing label as a guide. We advise writing on the small sticker before you affix it to the binder; you will be able to write more clearly and the effect will be prettier.
We propose 3 types of binder labels. Think about how you might use them before sticking them on, as they are difficult to unstick:
- those that form a larger image when the binders are lined up next to each other (sheep, surfers, tulips): for a perfect result, you must put the binders in the right order on your shelf.
- those that follow a certain logic without creating a big image (insects, zen, flamingos)
- those that function independently of each other, offering more flexibility of use (safari, old books, flamingos, bright orange and bright green).
Contents of package
Each package contains 4 large decorative labels and 4 small labels for describing the contents of your binder (3 pre-printed lines for a naming, indexing, and identifying, for example, the binder's contents, number, or year).
artistic - you are a fan of the arts and think that art at work makes life more livable.
low technology - extra easy to use, just stick on nice and straight. Ideal for conquering your fear of a one shot deal.
designed and made in Germany: a practical German idea for an efficient way of organizing.