artistic engraved acacia wood tapas boards
- dimensions : 18 x 45 x 1cm
- oiled acacia wood, 100% organic and recyclable
- design: Olze & Wilkens
- laser engraved
- each motif is manually placed, each board is unique
- do not machine wash, do not scrub with the abrasive side of the sponge
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you want a chic and original platter for your hors d'oeuvres
- you are tired of polyethylene boards and wish to move on to warm and natural material
- you have a strong desire to possess a unique piece of art that will enhance your daily life, but don't have the money to buy a Hopper
how does it work?
There's no need for operating instructions when it comes to using a cutting board.
Very practical for serving cheese and crackers, presenting your best Pata Negra ham or even as a trivet. However, there are two golden rules to follow:
Do not use an abrasive sponge or product on your board: the motifs may not be particularly fragile, but you'll want to preserve them as long as you can. Rescue your pretty board from overly enthusiastic scrubbing with a scotch-brite or other abrasive sponges.
Do not wash it in the dishwasher. The high temperatures in the dishwasher will deform and eventually destroy your board.
The aesthetic beauty of these large boards resides in the fact that the impeccably laser-engraved motifs are chosen and positioned in a unique fashion based on the grain of that particular piece of acacia wood. Thus the same motif might be placed in a totally different place from one board to another, according to the form and colour of the wood grain. Click here to view 4 examples of the same motif.
2 different motifs
- extremely endearing: here is the kind of object whose charm few people really know how to appreciate at first glance. For many, it's essential to touch it, think about it, and understand the idea behind the design—the close link between unpredictable aspect of the wood, the motif, and the beauty of the result. The more you look at it, the more you like it.
- natural: the aesthetic result is a convergence between the acacia wood grain, the natural oil treatment, and the talent of the motif designer, who laser engraves with utmost care in the perfect spot.
- aesthetic: the organic character of the materials, the cutting-edge laser engraving technology, and the artist's eye create an aesthetic dimension, a unique character, closer to fine art than culinary arts.