Bento style Lunch Pot from Black & Blum
- dimensions : 19 x 11.5 cm
- tariff code : 3923299099
- polypropylene and copolyester (without BPA)
- big pot: 550 ml
- small pot: 300 ml
- spoon/fork included
- microwave and dishwasher safe.
- exists in white/green and black/red
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you need a picnic solution for your children and you want to change from the perpetual sandwich and crisps!
- you take your lunch to the office and you want a good solution, nice and airtight to take a main course and a dessert.
- you are a fan of the Japan Attitude and with your Bento style Lunch Pot you are absolutely spot on.
how does it work?
The same as Tupperware®. You fill it up, close it and take it wherever you go. The pots are completely airtight once fastened and when they are empty you can stack them on top of each other to take up less space.
It takes a bit of thinking to fix the whole thing, but we trust your ingenuity.
The Lunch Pot
Advantages: easily carried thanks to its handle + separates cold from hot.
Drawback: more adapted to soft food
The Thermo Pot
Advantages: maintains food hot or cold for 5h, ideal in the forest for example + important capacity (500ml)
Drawback: cannot contain a whole menu (starter, main course, dessert, drink)
The Bento style Lunch Box
Advantages: separates hot from cold + can hold salads thanks to the French dressing container included + can be heated in the microwave + its fork knife is ingenious.
Drawback: big eaters will find doses a bit small.
The Insulated Bag
Advantages: keeps food cool + fits perfectly at the bottom of a bag + gathers a whole picnic together.
Drawback: does not separate hot from cold
safe: without BPA, can safely be heated in the microwave.
good capacity: with a pot holding 300ml and another 550ml you already have a good quantity: ideal for a balanced menu.
for everyone: adapted to the whole family and to many other occasions.