BlueLounge® Mini Dock for iPhone® and iPod®
- dimensions : 48x44x40mm
- weight : 18g
- compatible almost all iPhones and nearly all iPods
- compatible with all the European model Apple transformers delivered with iPhones and iPods
- design: Blue Lounge (USA)
- made in China
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you stepped on your iPod® whilst charging this summer during the holidays, and you were not at all happy
- you like to read your SMS messages or change the music whilst cooking, but without having the iPhone® amongst your ingredients on the work surface
- you have noticed the iPhone® and iPod® charger is not very convenient for the unique power socket in a hotel room
how does it work?
The Mini Dock replaces the cable delivered by Apple®, so that your iPod® or iPhone® can be charged without dangling from the end of the standard cable.
It therefore needs the transformer delivered with your iPhone or iPod. It replaces the usual cable and turns the transformer into a mini docking station.
Use with a slipcover
Slipcovers, due to the thickness it adds to the base of the iPhone or iPod, prevent contact between the connector and the power socket. As is the case for most docking stations for iPhones and iPods available on the market, it will therefore be necessary to remove the slipcover before connecting your device to the Mini Dock
The Mini Dock is compatible with all recent models as well as with most previous generations of iPhones and iPods:
- iPod nano : iPod nano 3G, iPod nano 4G, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G
- iPod touch : iPod touch 1G, iPod touch 2G, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4
- iPhone : iPhone Edge (2.5G), iPhone 3G et 3GS, iPhone 4
3 different foam wedges are supplied with the Mini Dock to fill the space between the device and the docking station, depending if you use a slipcover or not.
NB! Do not use with the iPad!
Even if it is physically possible to place an iPad on it, it is definitely not reasonable: the Mini Dock is not designed to hold such a heavy device, it could well break away from the transformer and cause the iPad to fall to the ground. SO DO NOT USE WITH THE IPAD.
A simple solution to a problem that can be very costly: when you charge your iPhone or iPod at the end of its cable, the cable it too short to place the device on a table and it has to be left on the floor. A boisterous child, a clumsy manoeuvre, and it's a disaster.
Mini Dock: a mini docking station that perfectly fits your iPhone or iPod charger and protects your precious devices from clumsy feet.
US quality- design, materials, prime quality assembly, this is not an electronic gadget that will function two or three times and that you'll need to throw away, even if it is made in China (incidentally, so is the iPhone...)
practical at home - to charge iPhones or iPods in the kitchen, the office, the hall, or in the bedroom, without having it lying on the floor
practical whilst travelling -in a hotel or staying with friends, you do not always have the usual setup, but you are likely to step on your precious iPhone