Book Stool strap for storing magazines or creating a stool
- dimensions : H50 x W241 x L225 cm
- adjustable cotton and nylon strap with velcro closure
- 2 nylon buckles with fabric cover
- design: Arik Lévy
- made in India
- free delivery with orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you are in a relationship, and you are a magazine freak and collector. You wish to find a compromise with your other half, who says you take up too much space with that pile of magazines that you never re-read
- you would prefer to read magazines than spend Sundays at Ikea, but the fact is, you have to furnish your apartment somehow
- you have been looking for a chic storage solution for your comic book, record, or magazine collection
how does it work?
Place the lower portion of your Book Stool strap on the ground. Pile up your magazines, comic books, records, or any other appropriate object. Pull up the straps. Adjust. You are done.
Note that a pile of magazines is heavy. To protect your back, we recommend creating your stool in a place where you are sure to use it.
The storage strap, which might seem utterly useless to many of you, is nevertheless a perfect solution for those who collect newspapers and magazines. Adjustable, elegant, and practical, it is light and can be easily stored when not in use.
ingenious - a simple object that is very useful for those who collect magazines, newspapers, or other documents
esthetic - impeccable design and elegant finish
pratical - adjustable straps