BoSign removable magnetic magnifying mirror with suction pad
- dimensions : Ø11cm, thickness 1.5cm
- weight : 153g.
- tariff code : 7009920000
- materials: plastic, glass, silicone suction pad, steel
- optical glass magnification x5
- swivels thanks to a built-in magnet and a stainless steel base
- clean the mirror with a damp cloth or window cleaner
- thoroughly clean the glass surface and avoid finger marks on the suction pad before installation
- design: Jonathan Maltz (Stockholm, Sweden)
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you find articulated magnifying mirrors on the market too costly and too complicated to put up
- you wish to take your magnifying mirror along with you on all your travels
- you have little space in your bathroom or shower room and are looking for a compact magnifying mirror
how does it work?
This magnifying mirror is simple, ingenious and aesthetic.
With its x5 magnification, it is perfect for applying make-up, fitting lenses or other precise epidermal correction (!).
- thoroughly clean the surface where you want to put up the mirror (suction pads adhere perfectly to glass, mirrors... a little bit less on tiles that must be very smooth, lacquered surfaces, etc...)
- firmly press down on the metal base in order to empty the suction pad, take care not to dirty or leave finger marks on the suction pad
- place the mirror on the chosen surface: being magnetic, it will find its place on its own
Swedish design and sweet price for this practical accessory that offers a real difference compared to the standard offer on the market.
mobile - compact and light, this mirror travels with you, with or without its base
efficient - mirror with x5 magnification, metal ball joint to orientate the mirror as you like
economical - probably the cheapest magnifying mirror on the market and far from being the ugliest!