central bank piggy bank
- dimensions : H 14cm x W 20cm x D 4cm
- not suitable for children under 5
- materials: solid beech wood, elastomer plugs
- design: PiKs (France)
- made in France
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- small change annoys you, it takes up too much space in your purse or just lies in the trinket bowl in the hall
- you like to give each thing a value, as small as it may be, and you are looking for an efficient educational way for the transmission of your values to your children
- you have just stopped smoking and wish to visualize and show others the benefit of your efforts
how does it work?
A piggy bank in the shape of a skilfully carved solid beech wood bloc, printed graduations, six columns for the coins, each one with its blue elastomer plug, is what you get for a lovely overview.
- one non-graduated column for 1 and 2 cent coins
- one column for 10 cent coins capable of holding up to €4.5
- one column for 20 cent coins capable of holding up to €8
- one column for 50 cent coins capable of holding up to €28
- one column for 1€ coins capable of holding up to €36
- one column for 2€ coins capable of holding up to €80
Therefore a total capitalization capacity of over €150!
In these times of crisis, it always does well to hoard money a little. And since recovery is not expected before 2015, why not take the opportunity to raise awareness amongst the young of the value of money, of the time and effort necessary to save it (they are already experts in spending it rapidly).
As Charlie Chaplin said: money is only useful to be forgotten, but it is also something that must be remembered.
designed & made in France - a French creation, a French editor, French beech wood...
elegance - sobriety and simplicity create the beauty of this piggy bank, not flashy in the least
education - ideal to take in the French expression "un sou est un sou" (every penny counts)