copper wire flat sponge to clean metal without a scratch
- dimensions : Length. 28cm Width. 16cm
- materials: copper wire and cotton
- cleans all metal without a scratch
- DO NOT USE ON TEFLON / NON-STICK COATING
- machine washable at 60°C
- design: Redecker (Germany, brush specialist for more than 75 years)
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you like stainless steel, especially when it shines
- you like efficient cleaning tools
- you understand that 100% synthetic is not always the best solution
how does it work?
Cleaning cloth made from copper wire.
- to clean saucepans, frying pans, sinks, cookers, ceramics, glasses, stainless steel, etc...
- to remove rust from metal but also to clean bicycles and polish the chrome on cars.
- suits all metal but do not use on Tefal frying pans (not compatible with Teflon/non-stick coating)
Explanation from the manufacturer - Redecker
Copper wires enable you to remove everything smoothly. Copper is a soft metal that does not get scratched.
It removes burnt food from saucepans and cleans the cooker without scratching it.
It makes stainless steel shine, removes rust off knives.
It is machine washable at 60°C (place it in a net or an old sock).
organic - this product comes from man's ingenuity, the copper mine and cotton fields 90% copper, 10% cotton
efficient - does not scratch like steel sponges and more efficient than the green side of synthetic sponges
German manufacture - a best-seller of the Redecker brand