decorative hanging toilet paper storage
- dimensions : diam. 40mm, max. legnth of cord: 2.50m
- weight : a few grams
- unbreakable nylon cord (holds 10kg max.)
- 1 screw + 1 wall plug (6mm diam. drill hole)
- 2 recycled plastic ends + 1 movable cone
- can hold up to 16 rolls of toilet paper.
- product made with recycled materials
- designed and made in France
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you have little room in your bathroom, you don't have a convenient cupboard, and you have a very bad habit of leaving toilet paper rolls lying around in their ugly plastic wrapping. This bothers you on a daily basis.
- you like art: from ancient columns to Buren's columns, you find that columns make a space stylish and chic.
- you like unusual and ingenious storage methods that surprise your friends.
how does it work?
The package contains: 1 nylon cord measuring 2.50m, one Phillips-head screw, one high-quality wall plug, 2 plastic ends and a blocking cone (for centering the roll on the cord vertically). NOTE! There is a measurement for the drill hole on the packaging that you must cut out!
To decorate your column of toilet paper rolls, use the recycled paper covers: they protect the toilet paper roll but they also decorate it. They fit on all rolls and are easy to attach with the adhesive backing.
Practical and fun at home or in an office, this is a storage solution that is original, practical, and hygienic.
No longer rolling around the ground, with or without their ugly wrapping, the toilet paper rolls stay clean and can be conveniently reached (you can't ask for much more from a toilet paper roll).
With the Cov'Roll, you can have fun decorating your toilet paper storage column, playing with the different models. You have a choice between 4 models with patterns in colour or in black and white, and two customizable models:
||customizable, with lines
||black and white mosaic||multicolour stripes||black and white stripes
These products received a silver medal at Strasbourg's Lépine contest.
fun - enjoyable for creative parents and children who want to make their own decorative covers with words or designs.
hygienic - your toilet paper rolls no longer sit around on the floor. Nor are they on the floor next to the sink, where half the time they get wet. And yet, they are not in their ugly plastic package.
practical - this new storage system allows you to see your toilet paper reserves on a daily basis, therefore reducing the risk of being out of stock, always unpleasant when you realize too late.