decorative paper lanterns and candleholders
- weight : between 7 and 15g depending on the model
- MINI, dimensions: 9.5x7.5x7.5cm
- SMALL, dimensions: 16x11x11cm
- LARGE, dimensions:26x15x9cm
- Hanging lanterns: 26x15x15cm
- material: fireproofed paper made with natural fibers from sustainably managed forests
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you like to have parties, surprise birthday parties, or create a romantic ambiance or an illuminated garden, in short, you like ambiances with soft, warm lighting
- you seek an alternative to electric lighting to bring back a little authenticity to this world of artifice
- you realize that tea lights are very practical and cheap, but not particularly pretty, so you seek something practical and cheap that will allow you to enjoy their soft light without emptying your wallet
how does it work?
Whichever hanging or stationary paper lantern you choose, the procedure is the same:
- unfold the paper lantern
- put a tea light candle inside
- it's ready—just light it when you need to.
The lanterns are made out of fireproof paper, so they will not burn. It is also thick enough to hold up for a long time. You can reuse your paper lantern many times.
If you don't have any tea lights, you can put any candle inside, just make sure the candle is the right size for the height of the lantern.
We offer several different packs of paper lanterns:
MINI paper candle lanterne - UNI motif - 9.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm (pack of 6 paper candle holders)
MINI paper candle lanterne - STAR motif - 9.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 cm (pack of 6 paper candle holders)
Its square base and height that is only slightly bigger than its base makes it look a little like a cube. Completely open, the flame is more visible, as is the heat mirage effect. This paper lantern is perfect on a table, a coffee table, or an interior windowsill. It's the perfect model for creating intimate lighting for a dinner with friends.
SMALL paper candle holder UNI motif - 16 x 11 x 11 cm (pack of 10 candle holders)
For purists, this is the purist, and most simple version of a paper lantern. The same format as the Soleil model, this version creates a magnificent cube of light, sleek and elegant.
Its rectangular form makes it look like a mysterious paper bag. This model is perfect for outdoor use, in a backyard, along an alleyway, on a windowsill or balcony. Inside, you can easily place it along a wall or on a mantlepiece.
Designed for outdoor use, these hanging lanterns can be suspended or set on a flat surface. Green matches the garden, white gives off a soft light, and red gives your party some pep. These hanging lanterns do not come with hooks, so its up to you to use wire, string or a pretty ribbon to hang them up.
This series of paper lamp products was voted 2010 Creative Product of the Year in Germany.
WARNINGS AND SECURITY
- All of the products in this series are incombustable. They can be used outside or inside.
- once correctly unfolded, put a tea light candle inside and light.
- for outdoor use in wind, weigh down the lantern with sand or by placing the candle in a heat-resistant glass
- do not cover paper lamps or hanging lanterns, and make sure that there is open space above the lanterns (for example, never place a paper lantern between two low shelves, the heat may damage the upper shelf or even set it on fire
- indoors, do not leave lit paper candle holders unattended; for more safety, place the candles in a glass
- NEVER LEAVE A CHILD UNATTENDED WHERE THERE ARE LIT CANDLES
affordable: exceptional value for the price, taking into account the quality of the product (meticulous manufacturing, high-quality paper), the low cost of the candles, and the very pleasing visual result. A very successful minimalist design.
made in Germany: made in the Black Forest in Germany, your candle holder comes from a not-so-faraway country, giving it a carbon footprint that is considerably less than usual, given that paper lanterns usually come from Asia.
ecological: these paper lanterns can be recycled! But rest assured that each lamp will last a long time (depending on how you store your paper lantern).