Dekoop ornamental sticky tape
- dimensions : 50m roll / sticky tape width: 47mm
- weight : 244 g
- 50m sticky tape roll
- 2 colours: white or kraft
- 2 patterns: bow or string
- 100% recyclable
- made of paper: easily torn by hand, possibility to write on it with a standard pen
- store in a dry place
- design: Dekoop (Germany)
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you take pleasure in giving presents and want to make nice parcels with big bows
- regarding wrapping paper, you tend to use what's at hand (kraft, newspaper, drawing paper...) and therefore need luxurious and sophisticated sticky tape to sublimate your parcels
- you are looking for reliable means to make a success of your parcels, because you are hopeless when it comes to making ribbon curl and you want to avoid starting all over again because the fitting of your flower is disastrous
how does it work?
The pattern repeats itself every 40cm. Up to you to place the sticky tape where you think best. Smack in the middle of the parcel, on the side, or slanted next to a corner.
The patterns are designed to overlap favourably: when crossing two bows at right angles, you will obtain a perfectly symmetrical big bow.
Depending on the wrapping paper you use, the sticky tape is more or less reusable, but not more than once however and if you have not pressed on it too much (we recommend you test it on your surface before hand).
You do not need scissors, nor your teeth to cut this ornamental sticky tape. It tears very easily with your fingertips.
You have the eternal choice -simple- of going for the pink tape when the present is for a girl/woman and the blue tape when the present is for a boy/man. But frankly, many boys/men also like pink and many girls/women are fond of blue. Our suggestion: above all, match the wrapping paper.
The initial function of the ornamental sticky tape is indeed dedicated to parcel wrapping. But with a little creativity, you can think up many uses especially with 50m of sticky tape:
- decorate a room for a party
- set a path on the ground
- indulge in scrapbooking or other creative crafts
- use it as sticky tape, nice sticky tape
- decorate a table for a dinner party and write down the seating plan.
practical: no need for scissors or sticky tape to make wrapping paper from a simple sheet with the right proportions. Decorates and sticks at the same time.
original: especially because of its width. This sticky tape reminds us of the movers' sticky tape, however much more elegant of course!
environment-friendly: recyclable, throw away with paper