design luggage tag - I Belong
- dimensions : 10,5 x 4cm
- weight : 74g (complete with packaging) - 30g
- tag made of ABS
- ball chain in chrome plated brass (silver)
- screw clasp in chrome plated brass (silver)
- design : PfP Hamburg
- free delivery for orders over 90€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you have had enough of writing your details on bits of paper given out by airlines each time you take the plane
- you want to identify your black suitcase at first glance on the baggage conveyor belt
- you are a little retro but you appreciate German avant-garde and quality
how does it work?
- choose the colour:
- black exterior, silver inscribable area
- pink exterior, pink inscribable area
- turquoise exterior, orange inscribable area
- unscrew the small chain clasp
- open the tag, write your details inside (ideally with a permanent marker)
- close the tag, pass the small chain through the hole again and through the suitcase handle, then screw the small chain back on.
I Belong is a chic, design, and giant version of the good old label-holder used to distinguish the garage door key from the cellar door key. Not only is it twice as big as its source of inspiration, it is also superbly finished, and features a stylized bar code for best effect on one of its sides. Its small chrome plated ball chain with a screw clasp largely contributes to enhance it.
The luggage tag can be used as a key ring but its principle purpose is to latch on to your travelling suitcase, your handbag, your child's school bag or any other hand luggage. Inside, it contains two labels on which you can write your details, instructions for the person finding your piece of luggage, or even stick photos...
- luggage tag in ABS containing 2 inscribable sides
- a solid ball chain with a screw clasp
- 26mm diameter key king
- a very "gift like" presentation in the shape of a large locket (transparent plastic)
- (pretty) pendant in cristal polystyrene
functional - very practical to regain your suitcase on the conveyor belt at the airport, especially when you have the same black suitcase as everyone else
elegant - chic and superbly finished, this tag enhances your suitcase with a small detail that makes all the difference
discrete - closed, your details are not visible: only if you lose your luggage will it be opened to find you