Dry2 hybrid dish towel - half tea towel half hand towel
- dimensions : 48x70cm
- 100% embroidered cotton
- available colours: mastic (orange embroidery) or bright green (grey embroidery)
- material: 100% cotton
- design: Peer Hülsenbeck
- made with love in the European Union
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you like chic and original tea towels
- you hate drying your hands on a wet dish towel that you just used to dry your dishes
- cosmetic marketing has convinced you that nothing is better than the two-in-one, and you are a believer
how does it work?
If you know how to use a tea towel and a hand towel, you will easily understand this hybrid, which is two-thirds dishcloth and one third hand towel!
The designer Peer Hülsenbeck had a simple idea: juxtapose a small hand towel and a classic cotton tea towel in one object, and embellish it with colourful embroidery.
2 colours available
light grey embroidery
After having dried the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, your dishcloth is usually soaked. This is precisely the moment when you wash your hands of your domestic chores to do something else (at least, if you are lucky).
However, at this point, to dry your hands, all you have on hand is that wet, drenched, dish towel. And this can happen every day.
Here is a simple answer: The combination dishcloth/hand towel. Thank you Peer Hülsenbeck!
simple - small hand towel + large tea towel = dry2
pretty - an undulating embroidery in a well-chosen colour and good materials (100% cotton)
wholesome - made in the European Union