Elephant Charge Box® charging station for all of your electr(on)ic devices
- dimensions : H 86cm - L 45cm - D 42 cm
- weight : 26.6kg
- tariff code : 9403100040
- steel plated body, 1.5mm thick
- shelves covered with 5mm felt
- colors: matte white, glossy white, matte black, glossy black
- felt: several different colors available
- 2x7 power sockets, CE standards, professional quality, maximum 3500W - 250V (made in France)
- conceived by LaPaDD, made in France by Tolix Steel Design
- design: Adhoc Design (France)
- Elephant Charge Box benefited from the support of
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you have had enough of constantly looking for the chargers for your electric devices all over the house
- you have managed to gather all your rechargeable devices in a single place, but are now totally lost facing a tangled magma of non-identifiable cables and chargers
- your inner geek or your job requires you to always keep your costly electric devices accessible, organized and well-managed with batteries that are perfectly charged
how does it work?
An elegant electro-ergonomic cabinet
A box for organizing and charging all your electr(on)ic devices in the same place.
2 built-in power strips with 7 sockets each
large lower grommet
flex grommet at the top
possibility of passing wires vertically at the back of the box
1 removable tray
to store and recharge
a stylish piece
that easily blends into any decor
charge and store
any kind of device
cables and devices
modem or Ethernet routers
or matte black
6 felt colors
4 socket standards
or matte white
6 felt colors
4 socket standards
Available in a smaller size
Small Elephant Charge Box
- large metal box
- 4 trays (one is removable)
- 2x7 power strips, professional quality
- large lower grommet (Ethernet, power, speaker cables)
- flex top grommet (cordless phone, laptop, lamp power cable...)
- ergonomically designed to facilitate frequent plugging/unplugging inside and outside the box, possibility of passing wires from one tray to the other
- rear panel always matte black to hide cables and power supplies
What does it do?
The Elephant Charge Box is designed to...store (on a short- or long-term basis) devices that need to be connected to a power source, either for charging (telephones, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, e-book readers, game consoles, laptops, etc.), or because they need a continual power source in order to work (Internet modem, Wi-Fi router, stereo system, DVD player, cable box, etc.).
At home: allows you to keep all of your devices in a central spot, and to store the ones you use less frequently, so that you can find them easily when you leave on a trip and need to bring them with you.
At the office: allows you to organize all your portable devices in a rational manner, manage your portable electronic tools and measuring devices, keep them continually charged and ready to use, make them available to staff, and to store the devices that are only used occasionally.
VERSATILE: CAN BE USED IN MANY DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS
Designed to serve as a hub for all of your rechargable devices as well as certain electronic devices that are used on a daily basis, the Elephant Charge Box is multifunctional, capable of responding to the electro-ergonomic needs of a family as well as a music lover, photographer, computer geek, serial gamer, worker in a home office, or general manager of a company, among others...
CONFIGURE YOUR ELEPHANT CHARGE BOX: COLORS, FELTS, POWER STRIPS
Elephant Charge Box is available in 4 standard colors:
glossy white RAL 9003
matte white RAL 9003M
glossy black RAL 9005
matte black RAL9005M
You can choose the color of the felt lining from the range below:
The Elephant Charge Box's built-in power strips are custom-made to professional standards (rail aluminium, top-quality internal wiring, high-resistance elements, fire-proof high-quality plastic, does not emit halogen gases, heat-resistant up to 750°C). They are available in the two common European standards (UTE et SchuKo), but can also be custom ordered for US or UK standards.
France, Belgium, North Africa
Germany, Austria, Spain, Finland, Hungry, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden
UK standard (please contact us)
Great Britain, Ireland, South Africa, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Pakistan, Singapore
US standard (please contact us)
USA, Canada, Japan
Ergonomics, dimensions and interior space
With a capacity of over 150 liters, the Elephant Charge Box can hold many different types of devices in any number of configurations. The Elephant Charge Box cabinet was designed to include four distinct spaces:
A flat surface of 42x42cm for where you can place a wireless DECT telephone, a laptop computer, a lamp, a small charging station, or even a television (can support a weight of up to 15kg)
two upper shelves (the second shelf is removable)
This is an easily accessed space that doesn't require bending down for frequently used devices (tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc.). Each shelf has 2 pairs of sockets, for a total of 8 sockets in the two upper shelves. The second shelf is removable, so you can take it out to make space for larger devices (digital single lens reflex camera, amplifier, etc.) on the third shelf, if necessary.
Still very accessible, this shelf is located about halfway down, perfect for a laptop computer or a device that needs a continuous electrical connection (Internet modem, Wi-Fi/Ethernet router, DVD player, cable box, etc.), and lets you keep an eye on the indicators.
closed storage space
This space is ideal for storing devices that you only use occasionally and bulky rechargable devices (power drill, battery-operated hand tools, etc.), as well as appliances that you use from time to time and don't want to throw out (like your old VCR that you need to play your old video cassettes, or a box filled with power cables and transformers that you don't use on a daily basis).
world premiere - Elephant Charge Box is the only electro-ergonomic cabinet of its kind.
functional - the launch was preceded by 3 years of testing and numerous prototypes in order to create an optimally ergonomic and versatile cabinet for electr(on)ic devices.
top quality - the Elephant Charge Box does not cut a single corner when it comes to quality of manufacture or the strength of the materials used, as both are essential to its function. The cabinet is made in France by Tolix, and the electric sockets and felt are also made in France.
- LAPADD Elephant Charge Box product sheet (pdf, 854 KB)
- LAPADD Elephant Charge Box operating instructions - ENGLISH (pdf, 385 KB)
- LAPADD Elephant Charge Box operating instructions - GERMAN (pdf, 409 KB)