Glove Tip conductive tactile chip to use a touch screen with gloves
- dimensions : Ø12mm (female) Ø7.5mm (male) H6.3mm
- weight : 0.7g
- sold in pairs (to use 2 fingers!)
- designed, manufactured and packaged in France
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you are sensitive to the cold but nevertheless feel the frequent need to consult your smart phone, rain, hail or shine
- you adore gloves but equally adore your tactile toy, and have recently discovered the true incompatibility of your iPhone® with your nice woollen gloves
- you drive two-wheelers, have developed the sound habit of wearing leather gloves, and it is as important for you to be able to look at the itinerary whilst waiting at a red light as it is to pull away quickly when the light turns to green
how does it work?
It is simple, but not that simple:
- touch screen devices need the static electricity of your skin to operate
- designed with conductive materials compatible with the skin, the Glovetip® passes on the static electricity of your finger, through your glove, to your precious mobile phone screen
- as precise as a stylus
- easy to fix to gloves
Yet again, a video is better than long speeches:
Spelt out in full:
Before fixing the Glove tip on your glove, locate the precise contact zone between the finger of your glove and the touch screen: the tip of your finger may seem more efficient than the flat of your last phalanx. Fixing a Glove Tip on the thumb of each glove seems to be a strategic choice for a number of users.
- put in the female part comfortably inside the glove, taking care of previously choosing one of your two agile fingers on the touch screen
- drive the male part into the female part, rather like a lapel pin: your first finger is functional. Repeat the operation with your second strategic finger.
- magical: your smart phone complies with your requests through the gloves!
Chi is a designer. He is Australian. Jo works with designers to design products. Jo is French. Chi and Jo meet up, and invent the GloveTip. We first met Chi: very nice guy. Chi has gone, and brought back Jo, his business partner. Also very nice. They are above all very clever. They set up Chi&Jo.
It took us more time than they did to understand that this product is simply brilliant.
Because being able to use your smart phone with gloves is a real solution to an everyday doldrum (especially if you live in Canada or in Adélie Land)!
functionality - you keep control over your smart phone in winter
simplicity - a simple as well as high-tech product with immediate benefits
French and brilliant - at LaPaDD we like creative and entrepreneurial characters, who manufacture their products in France