Il Coccio Lego & Oblo ceramic humidifiers for radiators
- weight : Oblo : 590g / Lego : 485g.
- tariff code : 69119000
- Lego : H7 x L20 x P8 cm
- Oblo rond : H18xL18xP4 cm
- Oblo carré :
- Oblo livré avec système d'accrochage
- Lego à poser
- design Lego : Metri Qubi
- design Oblo : Tommaso Ceschi
- fabriqué en Chine
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- breathing is essential, breathing well is ever better
- optimal indoor air humidity does wonders for your lungs, your skin, and your throat!
- a non-electric ceramic humidifier is much prettier, chic, and ecological than a plastic machine that you have to plug in and that makes white vapor!
how does it work?
- choose the model that best suits the shape of your radiator. The Lego can be laid on any wide radiator, be it oil, gas, or electric. Oblo models are easy to hang thanks to the hook included : they can be easily installed on almost all kinds of radiators.
Lego, black or white
Oblo rounded, black or white
Oblo square, black or white
- fill your humidifier with tap water.
- from time to time, adjust the water level.
- the Float model indicates the water level with its big black ball that rises as the water level descends.
We have all seen humidifiers hanging on our grandmother's radiators, then we saw them all disappear when they were suddenly considered old-fashioned. Now they are coming back, thanks to their simplicity and efficiency!
What we like best about these modern humidifiers is their contemporary, chic, and graceful look. The superior quality of the ceramic gives them a very pure white color. The humidifier becomes a decorative object.
This Il Coccio (Oblo & Lego) range combines modern design with excellent value for money. They are made in China, their finish is not as beautiful as the Il Coccio Design Edition range, but they remain excellent and affordable products.
Your ceramic humidifier can also be used to reap the benefits of aromatherapy. Just put a few drops of essential oil in the water. Aside from the pleasant smell, naturopathic doctors believe that when diffused, essential oils have antiseptic properties (against bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites). Regular diffusion of essential oils can thus contribute to cleaner indoor air and preventing a variety of illnesses (cough, headaches, sinus infections, insomnia, etc.) Caution: essential oils contain highly active ingredients—consult your pharmacist or naturopath before using them.
value for money : low prices for this very affordable humidifiers' range.
design: new models conceived by established and up-and-coming Italian designers.
simplicity: much more practical than any electric invention and probably much more efficient. It's easy to use and exceptionally reliable.