Look Light outdoor window thermometer
- dimensions : diam. 115mm, 18mm thick
- stainless steel
- design: Isabel Hamm, Manfred von Heereman
- very precise bimetallic measurement technology
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you have had enough of changing the batteries of the weather station
- you suffer from the cold and you like to read the external temperature from the inside, feeling warm and cosy
- you make sure you do not block off your daylight
how does it work?
Click here to download the operating instructions of the Look Light outdoor window thermometer.
Look Light is the young cousin of Window Disc, with a slightly inferior diameter (115mm), slimmer (18mm thick), and fitted with a watermark horizontal scale achieving the best of effects. You fix it with a high performance adhesive delivered with the thermometer and you can turn it on its side to clean the window or remove it (with a screwdriver).
transparent - more than 80% of the surface of Look Light is transparent
legible - polycarbonate with anti-fog treatment, watermark linear scale
practical - ultra-simple installation (fixed with the delivered high performance adhesive) and detachable to clean the window
our clients say it best
Ariane B., an adorable client, sent us her thanks and a photo of Look Light in place.
One can admire her impeccable lawn whilst reading the temperature!
We thank Amélie D who sent us this snapshot and chose to put a little modernity facing an ancient building.
- Look Light operating instructions (pdf, 838 KB)