Magasinet large magazine shelf, magazine rack
- dimensions : Height 58cm, Length 31cm, Depth 24cm
- 1.5mm thick thermo lacquered steel
- colour: white, black, grey, tomato red
- design: Åsa & Emme Copparstad (Sweden)
- edition : LAPADD
- made in France by Tolix®
- availability : march 2013
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you want to store your numerous magazines in a simple manner
- you work for the press and wish to keep, archive, and find your magazines easily and elegantly
- you are a collector and have been dreaming for a long time of a perfectly adapted area to store several years of your magazine collections
how does it work?
Choose the colour
- you simply place it on the ground
- you hang it from the wall
Store magazines flat on the shelf, edge visible in order to find them easily.
The magazine you are reading can be placed astride on the cross bar designed for that purpose.
- your magazines do not get folded, damaged and do not slip under each other.
- the magazine you are reading stays prominent thanks to the cross bar at the top of the magazine carrier. You can even mark your page if you were disturbed whilst reading.
- looking for a particular issue will no longer risk provoking a fateful stiff neck. The edges are horizontal, well visible.
- your magazines in full view in a nice casing become accessible to all. You do not forget them anymore, everyone makes the best of them. It is well know that a dedicated space makes its content more accessible.
- you can stock up to 6 years' worth of a standard monthly magazine.
Magasinet is a Swedish creation offered by Copparstad, the eponymous duo formed by Åsa & Emme Copparstad. Having spent years making products for other companies, Åsa and Emme decided to unite their strengths to launch products together. They launched their first creation, Pockethuset, their bedside shelf for paperbacks, in autumn 2010. Magazinet is their second project, logical evolution from the Pockethuset.
Copparstad & LaPaDD are partners since 2013 : the Magasinet is now made in France in the famous Tolix® factories, thus decreasing the public price by more than 25€ without any compromise about the manufacturing quality.
simple - lacquered steel, simple shape, brilliant design for this magasine holder
functional - at last a piece of furniture dedicated to magazine lovers
aesthetic - Åsa & Emme Copparstad have a taste for nice things, and have not finished amazing us
- Copparstad Magasinet product sheet (pdf, 889 KB)