magnetic cable towel holder
- dimensions : disk diam. 35mm, cable 1.2m or 2m
- 120cm version: with ring (hook and wall plugs supplied)
- 200cm version: ceiling attachment and wall plugs supplied
- stainless steel cable
- aluminium disks
- powerful neodymium magnets
- design: Stefan and Christine Muckenhirn
- made in Germany
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you want your towel to be easily accessible from your sink
- you have never understood why, but despite your best intentions, you always get water on the floor when you are reaching for your towel
- you would like a designer magnet that is minimalist, airborne, and hooked up to a cable
how does it work?
- attach the towel holder cable either to the ceiling or to the wall in the room where you would like to install it
- separate the two magnetized disks (one is attached to the cable, the other is unattached
- put the towel on the disk that is attached to the cable
- put the unattached disk on the towel, just above the other disk—the two magnets will stick to each other, holding your towel firmly between them
LaPaDD has tested and approved this new type of towel holder, which is both original, useful, and esthetic. The magnets make it much more fun to use than your classic towel holder.
quality: powerful magnets, impeccable finish.
original: as far as we know, this model is different from any other towel holder system on the market.
practical: not just a pretty decoration to admire next to your sink, this towel holder is also remarkably effective: you can use the towel without taking it off the towel holder, so when you wipe your hands, that's it.
our clients say it best