magnetic sponge holder for sinks
- dimensions : H65mm, L50mm, D25mm
- colour: black
- materials: PE and powerful neodymium magnets for stainless steel sinks
- does not function on porcelain, Corian™ or granite sinks
- design: Reenbergs (Denmark)
- made in Denmark
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you cannot stand the sight of a damp sponge lying on the nice beechwood worktop that you regularly and carefully oil
- you would like a magnet
- you feel the need to put everything away in its place
but also to always have your sponge within reach
how does it work?
Very simple to set up, the sponge holder is fixed by positioning the holder inside the sink and a counter-magnet on the external side of the sink. You can place in it a sponge and/or a washing up brush.
NB 1 -the external side of a built in sink can be difficult to access and we recommend your think carefully about the place you want to position the sponge holder before starting to set it up.
NB 2 - most sinks are made of stainless steel which is not (or very slightly) ferromagnetic: this magnetic system has a counter-magnet to place opposite the holder. Does not function on porcelain and Corian™sinks nor on granite sinks (too thick).
1. separate the sponge holder from its counter-magnet (it is easier to make it slide)
2. place the sponge holder on the inside of the sink and position the counter-magnet on the external side
3. precisely position the sponge holder in the desired place simply by manipulating the holder (the counter-magnet is drawn through the sink)
4. to block the counter-magnet once the ideal solution has been chosen, use the sticker included and fix to the counter-magnet lug
Neodymium magnets on the whole present no danger for one's health, do not contain any toxic material.
Please consult our precautions of use concerning neodymium magnets.
rational- since a sponge or a dishcloth must be able to dry happily in the sink, since one wants the sink to remain clear and tidy, this sponge/dishcloth holder is a true storage solution
less holes - you will have noticed that making a hole in the kitchen sink can have unpleasant consequences... this system allows you to use the sink as storage space; can be disassembled and reassembled at will, if you move houses, you can easily take it with you
Danish design, Danish make - The Scandinavian excel in the design and manufacturing of functional and truly useful objects.