Mophie 4000mAh USB travel battery for smartphones and tablets
- dimensions : H1.65cm, L 10.9cm, W 7.3cm
- weight : 125g
- high-performance, lithium-ion polymer battery
- very high capacity: 4000mAh
- compact format (a little smaller than an iPhone)
- 4 status indicators (green LEDs)
- to be used with your smartphone or tablet cable (not the charger cable)
- USB to micro-USB cable included for charging batteries directly on a USB port
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you travel light but you stay connected, so you often find yourself with a dead battery at the end of the day
- you use your iPad to keep your kids busy in the car and want to preserve your peace of mind on long trips
- you are a little spacy and often forget to charge your smartphone, but you have room to carry a mini emergency battery
how does it work?
The Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation is a high-performance battery with a capacity of 4000mAh (at least 3 full charges for an iPhone 4S, or one complete charge for a first generation iPad).
Capable of automatically switching from 500mAh (typical USB) to 1A and up to a charge, this is a no-brainer for charging iPhones, iPads, and other smartphones and tablets.
Compatible with all iPhones and iPads. For other smartphone and tablet models, please see the updated compatibility chart.
To charge the Juice Pack Powerstation
No transformer or power pack is necessary: the Juice Pack emergency battery charges on a powered-up USB port (all desktop computers, a plugged-in laptop, Refresh style charging station, or plugged-in USB hub).
It comes with one cable with a standard male USB connector for connecting to a computer, and a micro-USB connector that plugs into the Juice Pack Powerstation.
To charge your smartphone or tablet
In order to avoid carrying around 24 unnecessary cables, just use the USB cable that comes with your smartphone or tablet, which you will simply plug into the (large) USB port on the Mophie Juice Pack.
Then you simply press the status indicator button on the side of the Mophie Juice Pack: when the diodes are lit, the pack is charging.
Check the battery level
Just press the button on the side (the status indicator button): if the 4 LEDs are lit, that means that the battery is 100% charged, if 2 LEDs are lit, only 50%, etc.
Our magnificent smartphones and tablets perform better and better, but also demand more and more battery to power their sublime screens and communication applications. To give you an idea, here are the approximate battery capacities of various versions of the iPhone and the iPad:
- iPhone 3GS: around 1200 mAh
- iPhone 4S: around 1400 mAh
- iPad first generation: around 7000mAh
- iPad 2: more than 11000mAh
These devices are now part of daily life for urbanites and travelers, who are now discovering a new, and not particularly agreeable, sensation: being suddenly and brutally disconnected from the world just because their battery is dead.
This dilemma, well-known to professionals who travel with their mobile office and often find themselves in a bind due to a lack of electricity, can be solved with the Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation.
impeccable finish - American design, high-quality materials, and impeccable fabrication makes it a pleasure to use
high performance - recharge your iPod and iPad very quickly—as much as 4 times faster than on a regular USB port
very compact format - around the same size as an iPhone, 4000mAh of stored electricity in your pocket, that weighs only 125g (less than your iPhone)<