my first motorway toy sticky tape
- dimensions : 33m x 5cm large roll
- Tesa quality adhesive
- design: Donkey Creative Lab (Germany)
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you think your children have the right to imagine driving a fast car at 130km/h on the motorway before coming of age and to build motorways in their bedrooms or the playroom
- although you love travelling by car, you realize that your child can drive much longer than you can without stopping every two hours and you wish to give him/her the means to satisfy his/her desire of imaginary travel
- you appreciate the countless possibilities offered by the toy motorway sticky tape: you can asphalt your apartment from east to west with an outstanding 33 m long Route 66, create a complicated and narrow junction in a very small waiting room or even imagine a launching ramp on the back of the airplane seat facing your child.
how does it work?
You have already moved houses, haven't you? So you know about the brown sticky tape roll you unroll, cut off with your nails or teeth and then stick to the cardboard box to seal it.
My first sticky tape motorway is similar. Unroll, cut, with fingers, teeth, scissors, a ceramic safety cutter harmless for children (on sale at LaPaDD), then stick it anywhere you like, however avoiding fragile areas and coatings.
The cleaner, smoother and flatter your surface is, the better your motorway will stick. The more irregular your surface is, the less it will stick, however it will be easier to remove.
Men and cars, a great passion! Explanation in several points
Between 1 and 4, small children play with model cars.
Between 4 and 10, the model cars are still there, but the fleet has expanded: lorry, ambulance, tractor trailers, ... our boys also start coveting electric circuits, vehicles with pedals and remote-controlled cars.
Teenagers start to dream of scooters, accompanied driving and devour their first Auto & Motorcycle magazines. And they often know the technical characteristics of such or such vehicle better than binomial expansions or the chronology of French kings.
As students, they boast with pride in their first bangers.
With their first promotion, they fall for a little coupé and/or cabriolet.
But with their first baby, they regrettably exchange their coupé for a people carrier.
Upon retirement, they treat themselves at last to the big car of their dreams.
And when they decide to stop driving, they start their collection of model cars, which completes the circle.
versatile: my first sticky tape motorway adapts to many situations and is compatible with your child's whole fleet of vehicles whatever the sizes or shapes.
amusing: who will have most fun creating a motorway on the lounge carpet? Théo aged 3, his big brother ? Dad, Mum or Grandad?
universal: you need to find a present for your Japanese colleague's son? You will not go wrong with his first sticky tape motorway for model cars.
our clients say it best
Thanks to Elliot, Arsène, Elisa and Ariane for this outstanding motorway junction...