pack of 3 ultra solid Noster hooks from Fab Design
- dimensions : length 15 cm - diameter 10 cm
- weight : 96 g per peg - 340 g pack of 3 hooks
- sold in batches of 3 identical colour hooks
- 4 colours: white, blue, red, or lemon yellow
- epoxy gloss paint
- thermoset non-deformable stainless steel spring
- fixed on wall with 2 screwable metal clasps (included)
- instructions for use included
- made in France
- design: Fab design
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you think coat stands take up too much space
- you like fantasy, colours, and whirls that give life a twist
- you are looking for a hook which is a jack of all trades
how does it work?
Although the Noster hooks are sold in threes, they are individually assembled! Beware! Since the hook is indestructible, the secret lies in the fixing on the wall: because if you overload it, it isn't the hook that will break...
1. Get hold of a Noster hook, 2 metal clasps, 2 screws and 2 rawplugs. Do not forget the drill, the hammer and the crosshead screwdriver.
2. Drill two holes in the wall, horizontally 10cm apart. Dust, insert the included rawplugs, pass the screws through the clasps, screw half way. As usual, although the included rawplugs are universal, prefer using Molly type rawplugs for installations in plasterboard walls.
3. Place the Noster hook in the clasps, making sure you keep the knot of the wire between the 2 clasps
4. Screw firmly into place: it's ready!
How to use the Noster hook, new mutant kind of hook...
Its spiral shape is very practical, offering a large hanging surface, allowing you to wedge handles or straps of bags, hang coat-hangers, clothes, coats and anything else.
The strength of Noster hook: never breaking (thus the importance of fixing it properly), bending, deforming itself under load, and always returning to its original shape!
A nice epoxy paint, an efficient fixing system contribute to transforming these trifling springs into hooks of the third type, as practical as fun.
Nothing more classic than standard hooks. The Noster hook, as opposed to other hooks, has a good coiled length and a generous diameter that offer many advantages:
- hanging your item of clothing is easy and does not need a meticulous movement requiring that you aim well at the hook so the coat does not fall of immediately. No more excuses for kids to throw their clothes on the floor.
- the whirls make it easy to hang lots of things at one time: a scarf, a bag, a coat-hanger bearing a Macintosh back from the dry cleaner's, the dog's lead and a coat can co-habit on one hook.
- flexible without a sharp edge, the Noster hook is harmless: no risk of hurting yourself if you fall on it.
With all its colours, you will inevitably find the colour that will best suit your interior. Its sleek, fun and design look allows you to fix it anywhere you need to hang things. It can be fixed in any room inside as well as outdoors: hall, kitchen, bedroom, dressing-room, lounge, bathroom, terrace, hallway, toilets, office...
Anyone who likes interior decorating will also find an ideal combination between the functionality of this object and its design. The Noster hook indisputably adorns your walls and gives a twist to your room.
fun: with a bit of luck, your children will find it so amusing that they will hang their clothes on it (hope springs eternal).
invented and made in France: Fab Design, French designer, shares the same values with us: functionality, quality, compliance with French social standards and minimal carbon footprint... No this product is not expensive! It is merely a good quality product made in France!
functional: more rock'n'roll but also much more versatile and colourful than our excellent German origin mini hanging rails.