pad of 50 designer paper placemats
- dimensions : legnth 42 cm x height 29.50cm
- 50 paper placemats in a tear-off tablet
- design: Trendform (Switzerland)
- made in Austria
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you like pretty place settings even when it's an improvised meal.
- from time to time, you give large sit-down dinners for family reunions or friends, but you don't have a large enough tablecloth or enough matching placemats to do the job.
- you think that esthetic principles should be learned at an early age and that there is no good reason why a children's table shouldn't be as chic as anyone else's.
how does it work?
Like a pad of paper, you simply tear off placemats one by one, until you run out. Given that there are 50 placemats in each tablet, there are more than enough for a reasonable number of elegant meals!
Your paper placemats are to be used only once. That said, if they are clean, you can always reuse them. Throw them in the paper/cardboard recycling bin after use.
Choose between three placemat ambiances:
Paper placemats with a Global Gourmet
Paper placemats with a Vichy Rouge
Paper placemats with a Safari Midnight Orb ambiance
What, exactly, is a Safari Midnight Orb? Interpret this enigmatic phrase as you will. For us, this hypnotic pattern could possibly send your guests into orbit. A vaguely cosmic diner where anything can happen. With their deep black background and carefully placed white dots, these psychedelic placemats give your table a designer look. Adult place settings for a style that is the opposite of Vichy Rouge.
At LaPaDD, we don't really like to support the throw-away culture that has become a standard for consumers over the last three decades. That said, disposable products have one thing going for them: they contribute to the development of recycling and making people more recycling-conscious.
So here is the exception that proves the rule: functional and practical disposables, that make life easier and don't pollute any more than putting a tablecloth in the washing machine or using bamboo placemats that come from China.
practical - you don't need to wash them or iron them, just throw them in the paper rubbish bin.
flexible - ideal for putting a little variety in your table setting, especially for those who entertain often.
affordable - 30 euro cents per placemat—very reasonable, especially considering how pretty they are.