Périgot retractable clothesline in stainless steel
- dimensions : cord 2.50m long fully extended
- weight : 200 g
- chrome finish
- nylon cord
- base: diameter 9cm, depth 5cm
- mounting hardware and screws supplied
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you wash your delicates by hand in your tiny bathroom and you never know where to hang the fruits of your labor
- you dream of taking a shower standing straight up, rather than bending to one side with your head next to the aluminium bar you installed to dry your clothes
- you usually use your dryer, but you still need a clothesline for your delicate items in wool, silk, or Lycra
how does it work?
1. figure out the ideal spot for your retractable indoor clothesline (maximum 2.50m between the two walls)
2. make a mark on the wall for each of the 4 holes, drill holes with a 5mm bit, dust, insert the wall plugs (note: for plasterboard walls, use special "Molly" or other plasterboard wall plugs)
3. screw the metal base on the wall where you wish to install the mechanism
4. attach the mechanism to the base using the screw on the top
5. attache the cord holder on the opposite wall
Using your retractable clothesline
- Pull on the clothesline and slide the nylon bit on the end into the cord holder on the opposite wall
- Turn the button in the centre of the mechanism in a clockwise motion to lock the line in place: it's ready for use
To retract the clothesline, unlock the cord by unscrewing the button in the centre of the mechanism (counterclockwise): the clothesline will rewind by itself into the mechanism
Have you heard of Périgot?
Périgot is functional design à la française: the desire to make ordinary objects beautiful—in the same vein as Scandinavian functional design—with the goal of rendering an everyday, boring, domestic object a thing of beauty.
We were looking for the ultimate, ultra-practical, functional, retractable laundry line with an esthetic sense, and we found one at Périgot!
sleek: a simple, sleek design, discreet and timeless, that will never go out of style.
quality: a quality clothesline with a dependable mechanical system that will last
easy to install: hardware supplied, easy to follow instructions and mounting fixtures