Polaframe magnetic photo frame for your refrigerator with erasable marker
- dimensions : each frame is 11cm x 9.5cm
- weight : 124g
- pack of 6 magnetic frames
- ferrite magnets in sheet form
- comes with magnetic erasable whiteboard marker
- outer dimensions: 9 cm x 10.7 cm
- inside polaroid frame dimensions: 8 cm x 7.7 cm
- design: DOIY (Spain)
- made in China
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you are nostalgic for your big old Polaroid camera that you used to have so much fun with and that cost you a fortune
- you want to be able to leave messages that go with photos on your refrigerator door
- you appreciate the freedom of digital photography, but you miss framed photos and development techniques from the good ol' days
how does it work?
The package contains:
- 6 magnetic photo frames
- a magnetic erasable marker
The idea behind Magnetic Polaframes is simple:
- choose a photo and print it on photographic paper
- place the Polaframes frame on top of the photo and trim to fit (if you wish)
- write a little message on the bottom of the magnetic Polaframe (or not)
- stick the whole thing on a ferromagnetic surface (refrigerator door, metal door, metallic plaque, etc.)
In a world where photos are all-digital and megapixels abound, instant photography still not only exists, but evolves, despite its high price. Polaroid has even launched a hybrid device that combines a digital camera and a tiny printer that uses Polaroid cartridges!
In short, the charm of an instant image and its white border where you can write something lives on, crossing generations and provoking nostalgia among those who used to own one of the first models of this revolutionary camera.
The magnetic Polaframe rides this wave of nostalgia, simultaneously filling a void in modern photography: namely, that we hardly ever print our photos any more, but rather look at them on our computer screens, digital frames, smartphones, or even the television. We forget the simple pleasure of sticking a photo on the refrigerator with a little note. The time has come for a solution!
iconic - there has never been anything better than a Polaroid for putting words with an image!
practical - a good way of displaying your photos in a frame without glue, putty, nails, Scotch tape, or anything!
magnetic - like Polaroids, magnets are forever—we love them