Pulltex vacuum wine pump and stopper
- dimensions : H95mm Ø48mm
- weight : 100g
- product patented by Pulltex®
- ABS body, rubber ring
- chrome-plated metal casing
- fits any wine bottle
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. It has been replaced by:
3 good reasons
- you consume quality wine with moderation and want to preserve it in the best conditions
- you have had enough of looking for the pump and the stopper separately
- you want your bottle of Gewurzstraminer to fit in the fridge door with its stopper
how does it work?
position the stopper on the neck of the bottle and press down
free the piston by turning the top part of the stopper to the left
pump by activating the piston to get the air out
the pumping varies according to the volume of air in the bottle: the fuller it is, the less you need to pump
to open, block the piston by turning the top part of the stopper to the right
place the bottle on a flat surface, hold it tight, and push the stopper up
you hear a noise similar to that of a popping champagne cork: the air is back in the bottle!
To preserve an open wine bottle, there are several schools of thought:
- you simply replace the cork on the bottle (you then need to drink it quickly, and in any case, the wine deteriorates when you are not drinking it)
- you seal the bottle with a special stopper that does not pump air out of the bottle (same punishment, the wine deteriorates albeit the nice stopper)
- you get hold of your special stopper and the pump that goes with it, you place the pump on the stopper, you pump, you put the wine away (the wine is then preserved in good conditions, but what a number of manipulations...)
- you use the Pulltex® vacuum wine pump and stopper (place the stopper on the bottle, pump, and put the bottle away with everything on it)
You will have guessed, the fourth method is the one we recommend. The vacuum wine pump and stopper is a practical all in one system, efficient and faster than other devices. Its high clearance pump allows it to clear the air by activating the pump 10 times for a nearly empty bottle, and 3 times for a bottle just opened.
It also has another major advantage: unlike other stoppers with integrated vacuum pumps, it fits around the neck of the bottle, and only adds 15mm to the height of your bottle: very tall bottles (such as Alsace wine bottles) fit in your fridge door.
utility: the essential object for wine drinkers who appreciate moderation and prefer quality to quantity.
efficiency: more practical than a separate pump, faster than most separate pumps, and much faster than other models with integrated pumps.
compact: only 15mm higher with the stopper: you will be able to store your bottle in your fridge door!
our clients say it best
Thanks to Alex P. for opening his fridge to show you his vacuum wine pump and stopper.