Redecker fan-shaped double-ended dust brush
- dimensions : L 27cm
- weight : 60g
- oiled beechwood
- dark brown bristles
- 1 side with round brush 25mm diam.
- 1 side with 10cm-wide fan-shaped brush
- design: Redecker (Germany, brush specialist for over 5 years)
- made in Germany
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you believe that dusting should be thorough, in all the little corners and crevices, and you search for the ideal tool that will help you meet your high standards
- you dream of having a tiny broom on hand to remove dust from certain strategic locations like your computer fan, the cracks between the various elements of your stereo system, or any other space that is not accessible with a regular dust brush
- you would like to be able to gently dust small objects, fragile knickknacks, or other items you feel need extra loving care
how does it work?
This double-ended dust brush is a sort of mini-broom with a 10cm-wide fan-shaped brush on one side and a small, cylindrical brush on the other with a diameter of 2.5cm
At 27cm long, this brush is very easy to handle, versatile, and takes little space. It allows you to dust in hard-to-get-at corners, narrow spaces between furniture or objects, odd angles, etc., gently and effectively.
versatile - at home, at the office, in a workshop or elsewhere, this double-ended dust brush is useful anywhere
craftsmanship - German quality, boar bristles—a simple, useful, and lasting household tool
optimal functionality - once you've tried it, you can't live without it!