reflective safety stickers: stickers, bicycle clips, zipper pull, dog collar, etc.
- dimensions : see details for each model
- genuine reflective materials that meet EU norms
- 3M Scotchlite™ top quality reflective materials that meet regulation EN13356:2001 (visibility accessory for non-professional use)
- made in Estonia by the world's leading reflective products company
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you like to go out at night, you stroll on badly-lit country roads, you ride your bicycle in big cities. Being seen at night or dusk is a matter of safety.
- you find that Scandinavians are more down-to-earth when it comes to safety and wearing reflective accessories.
- you love everything that shines. Your wardrobe already features rhinestones, sequins, gold and silver.
how does it work?
Reflective accessories, or more precisely, retroreflective accessories are widely used in daily life. Road marking, street signs, safety clothing, safety accessories (jacket, shoes, especially for children), automobile, motorcycle, and bicycle trim. In France, as in the rest of Europe, you are required to have a reflective vest in your car. These products have two functions: to see and be seen.
In Nordic countries, where the nights are long and dark, reflective markers and stickers are very popular and widely used. Our friend Patricia, who lives in Norway, tells us that everyone wears reflective articles and wearing them has become part of daily life. All children, parents and even elderly people wear them. Consequently, there are innumerable reflective products on the market.
We propose XX types of reflective safety products to cover all of your needs. For each, we insist on the highest safety quality for these reflectors, and that they meet the strictest security standards (dimensions, reflectivity, density of prisms, pattern printing on reflective material and not on the protective layer).
camouflage waves (2x)
To be stuck on the exposed side of clothing or baggage. To insure children's safety, we recommend placing reflective stickers on their backpacks, jackets (sleeves, back, front), and on their shoes. Teenagers can stick them on their skateboards, scooters, or razor scooter.
- machine washable, maximum 30° (do not put in the dryer, do not iron, no dry cleaning)
- thoroughly affixed after 36 hours
- do not stick on skin or very flexible materials
Hanging labels and tags
Comes with safety pin and white cord. Using the safety pin and cord supplied, or maybe a ribbon or rubber band, you can attach these reflective markers wherever you want: on your bags, suitcases, belt, on your bike, on your shoelaces, on your roller blades, on your scooter, etc.
For extra safety and visibility, it is best to attach the reflector knee height so it can swing back and forth.
Magnetic reflective brooch
Fun and pretty, this magnetic reflective brooch can be easily placed on a collar or the sleeve of a jacket or coat. A powerful magnet keeps it firmly in position. This unique piece will turn heads when you walk down the street at night.
Set of 4 zipper pulls/zipper
zipper pulls (4x)
If your kids chew on the zipper pull of their jacket or sweater, replace them with these reflective models. Ideal for motorcycle or work jackets as well.
bicycle clips (1x)
You mix practicality and environmentalism by using a bicycle to get where you need to go. Whether you have your own or you borrow one from the city (Velib, Velhop, Vélodi, VélO2, V'hello, Velsom, Libélo, Vélopop, Vélivert, Vélocéa, Vélo Bleu....), wear bicycle clips. These clips, which can also be worn on the arm or the wrist, have a dual function: to make you visible to others and to keep the bottom of your pants clean. Not only are they easy to put on and take off, but they take little space in your bag.
Reflective safety dog collar
reflective dog collar
> part of the collar is made of detachable rings so you can adjust the length
Reflective and adjustable dog collar.
- order one for a dog with a neck circumference of max. 36cm (diameter of 7 to 12cm)
- order two collars that can be attached end to end for a large dog with a neck circumference of max. 72cm (diameter 14 to 25cm)
- do not attach a leash to this collar
- functions in weather as low as -10°C
You like to let your dear doggy run around when you take him or her out, but you worry because your dog tends not to use a crosswalk. A reflective dog collar might not make her stop at the crosswalk, but at least the cars will see her better. And you can more easily keep an eye on that little scamp.
Our select range of reflective products are made in Estonia by the world's leading manufacturer. These products meet quality standards that are much higher than most similar products on the market, which are mostly made in China (even the Chinese admit that they do not have a single reflective products factory that can produced products that meet EU norms).
The difference between genuine reflective products and fakes
It is very difficult for the average consumer to see the difference between quality reflective products and fakes. Here are a few tips so you can choose your product wisely:
- the codes CE and EN13356:2011 should be stamped on the package, though companies that make fakes do not hesitate to stamp these codes without meeting the standards they represent.
- if the word retroreflective or reflective is not on the package, but instead reads "reflective accessory" or "reflective toy", this means that the safety aspect of the product is not guaranteed by the distributor.
- The outer protective layer must be clear, with a white, neon yellow or neon green color. These are the only acceptable colors for reflective products that meet safety standards.
- avoid reflective products with patterns on the outer protective layer or on the reflective layer, this reduces the reflective properties and does not meet safety standards (the patterns on the products above are printed under the reflective layer).
- there are only two manufacturers in the world that can meet the European Union safety norms, and their names are usually printed on the packages of quality products: 3M Scotchlite™ et Reflexite™
Regarding microprismatic reflective materials
The principle of retroreflection consists of sending light rays back in the direction they come from. In this way, a large part of the reflected light returns to its source, as with automobile headlights. Since the light is not dispersed, the retroreflective materials seem brighter to the person who is close to the source of light, usually the person driving the car.
The back of the reflective material is made up of millions of micro-prisms (thousands of prisms per square centimeter), that must be perfectly aligned and pressed into the vinyl film. This is why there are only two companies that are capable of making materials that meet safety standards. These high-quality materials are made by 3M Scotchlite™, which you can recognize by the 3M pattern (three small triangles around 1.5cm apart).
Regarding the EN13356:2001 standard
This European regulation defines the standards for non-professional safety accessories designed to visually highlight the presence of a person or an object when it is lit up by a car's headlights on the road, no matter what the lighting conditions are (day or night).
This norm makes a distinction between 3 types of accessories:
- type 1 - hanging accessories like retroreflecting hangers,
- type 2 - removable accessories like a scarf or a bracelet,
- type 3 - affixed accessories (stickers, etc...).
Each of these type of products has a maximum and minimum surface (from 15 to 50cm2 for type 1 accessories, at least 15cm2 for types 2 and 3).
fun: retroreflecting light is always fun to observe, be it a child or a PhD in science
original: the reflective magnetic brooch concept is entirely new in France. However, in Nordic countries, it's everywhere. Shaped like a swallow, you will definitely make points with your sweetheart when you offer this poetic object as a gift.
Safe: the more you shine in the night, the better you will be seen and the safer you will be.