Rig-Tig rolling pin with baking mat by Stelton
- dimensions : mat 40x60cm, rolling pin 41.5cm
- tariff code : 3923299099
- silicone mat, one nonstick side, one non-slip side
- acrylic rolling pin
- circles and points of reference on the mat to define the diameter of the pastry
- mat oven-compatible up to 230°C
- storage of mat inside the rolling pin
- without BPA or phthalates
- dishwasher safe mat
- clean rolling pin by hand
- design: Klaus Rath for Rig-Tig/Stelton
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you love homemade pizza and are looking for an all-in-one solution to roll the pastry and cook the pizza without having to take out your baking paper roll
- you are hooked on pastry making but your kitchen is very small: storing the rolling pin and baking mat must take up very little space
- you like good things as well as nice things and appreciate the elegant design of Stelton
how does it work?
SET UP, CLEANING AND STORING
The silicone baking mat is rolled up inside the rolling pin for storage: you therefore only need to remove it from the rolling pin, roll it out and place it flat on the kitchen worktop.
After use, clean the acrylic rolling pin by hand (we recommend you clean it straight after having rolled the pastry; it is far more easier). The mat / baking sheet can be placed in the dishwasher, but remains very easy to clean by hand thanks to its nonstick silicone.
To store it, do the opposite: once the mat and the rolling pin are clean and dry, fold the mat in two, roll it and simply insert it in the rolling pin: ready to store away! A small video for demonstration:
Non-slip silicone baking sheet on the worktop side and nonstick on the pastry side, rolling pin, silicone baking mat... nothing new really.
What is new with this Rig-Tig by Stelton product is:
- the design of the set, very Scandinavian and very elegant
- the unprecedented functionality that consists of storing the mat inside the rolling pin
Other advantage: the rolling pin is transparent, you therefore see immediately if the pastry sticks to it.
Stelton design - ultra chic with its dark grey mat and its transparent acrylic rolling pin
efficient - to prepare biscuits, pie or pizza dough, the silicone offers its non-slip virtues on one side, nonstick on the other side, and conducts heat perfectly in the oven up to 230°C
practical- once stored, the set takes up very little space in the kitchen; open a draw and you have all the baker's tools at hand.