Slice® Precision Cutter with ceramic blade
- zirconium oxide blade
- ABS plastic housing
- no metal elements (doesn't rust)
- for left or right handed
- design: Karim Rashid
- Good Design Award 2008
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you need a precision cutter that will last a long time
- you have a thing for cutting curved or complex forms
- you like to use good tools to satisfy your creative impulses (decopatch, scrapbooks, magazine clippings, hobbies, crafts, framing, collages...)
how does it work?
The Slice® Precision Cutter is as elegant as it is effective. The ceramic blade is made of zirconium oxide, a stone that is used by jewelers for making synthetic diamonds. It is very close to diamonds in terms of hardness (10 on the MOHS scale). Since it doesn't contain any metal elements, this cutter does not rust or oxidize.
Its highly ergonomic form makes it a delight to use, especially during intensive use.
Designed by the famous designer Karim Rashid, it received the Good Design Award 2008.
effective - thanks to its zirconium oxide ceramic blade, it cuts exceptionally well
safe - its short blade (1.5mm) makes it less dangerous than a steel precision cutter, whose blades are much longer
ergonomic - its soft curves and slip-resistant materials make it very comfortable to use