Small Elephant Charge Box – a cube cabinet that hides wires
- dimensions : H 45cm - L45cm - D42 cm
- weight : 14.2kg
- tariff code : 9403100040
- body: 1.5mm sheet metal
- shelf lined with 5mm-thick felt
- felt in choice of colors: matte white, glossy white, matte black, glossy black, red, grey
- power strip not included (you probably already have one that will do the job)
- conceived by LaPaDD, made in France by Tolix Steel Design
- design: adhoc design (France)
- product made with support from
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you can't stand all those wires around your bed table anymore.
- you are looking for a stylish little cabinet that has good storage capacity and can hide a power strip and the electr(on)ic cables attached to your various devices.
- you are a fan of the cube, that magnificent geometric form that gives shape to your ideas and your interior.
how does it work?
Cabinet, cube, console, storage unit, (bed)side table
that discreetly conceals your power strip
designed to accommodate any kind of connection
large lower grommet
flexible top grommet
possibility of passing wires vertically
1 shelf lined with felt
To keep noise and bumps to a minimum
simple and timeless design
To fit all styles of decor
A perfect bedside table
with clean connections
Organize and store
Internet and Ethernet routers
stereo and video components
cube: 6 color possibilities
felt: 6 colors
available in a larger format
Elephant Charge Box
with 2x7 integrated outlets
- A cube-shaped, metal electro-ergonomic cabinet: side table, bedside table, small and compact storage space
- 1 fixed shelf in the middle covered with a nice layer (5mm-thick) of felt
- power strip not included: will hold just about any of the small or medium sized models on the market
- a large grommet on the bottom for passing wires (Ethernet, power cables, telephone wires)
- a small grommet on top for connecting devices placed above (telephone, lamp, computer, etc.)
- it is possible to connect devices between shelves and/or outside the box
What is it for?
Extremely multifunctional, this electro-ergonomic cube can serve many purposes:
In the living room, it can be used as a TV table (do not use with screens that weigh more than 15kg or have a base that is wider than the cube), it can easily accommodate an Internet modem and connection box with its many cables, or a DVD player, making it easy to connect to either the screen above or the sockets on the wall.
It can also serve as an easily electrified extension of your couch, or an extra cabinet for storing electr(on)ic devices in your office.
In the bedroom, it makes an ideal bedside table for those who like to surf in bed: a power strip inside; a closed space with a felt-covered shelf for charging a tablet, a e-reader, a smartphone, or a laptop; the reading lamp and alarm clock on top with their cables neatly connected through the grommet; and one single cable leading to the wall outlet—in short, the perfect electro-ergonomic bedside table.
Configure your Small Elephant Charge Box: choose your cabinet and felt colors
Small Elephant Charge Box is available in 6 standard colors:
glossy white RAL 9003
matte white RAL 9003M
glossy black RAL 9005
matte black RAL 9005M
glossy red RAL 3001
glossy grey RAL 7037
You can choose the color of the felt from the range below:
versatile - with or without power strips, your Small Elephant Charge Box is practical in all sorts of situations: as a small extra table, bedside table, coffee table in small spaces, computer station, or simply a storage cabinet.
sleek design - its design is both simple and timeless, and blends with any interior decor.
French quality - made by one of the best specialists in metal furniture, Tolix Steel Design, this cabinet is made to the highest standards, with a beautifully crafted finish.
- LAPADD Small Elephant Charge Box product sheet (pdf, 753 KB)