special neodymium magnets: hooks, superpin, disc
- dimensions : see details below
- weight : see details below
- powerful neodymium magnets
- excellent size/bonding ratio
- made in China (they all are...)
- RoHS compliant (free of toxic substances)
- free delivery for orders over 70€
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- KEEP AWAY FROM COMPUTERS, HARD DISKS AND CREDIT CARDS
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you plan to buy some adhesive strip for magnets and want to get neodymium magnets straight away
- you want magnets
- you are fascinated by science and/or obsessed with magnets and want to carry out magnetic experiences
how does it work?
Magnets have fascinated mankind for centuries, but not before the XVth century were they described in a scientific manner (Wiliam Gilbert). Legend says a Greek shepherd named Magnès (from the Magnesia region in the north of Greece) found himself stuck to a black rock already 4,000 years ago (he was wearing hobnailed shoes).
They are now found in numerous objects in our daily life, notably in all electric motors. Without going into technical considerations, note that neodymium magnets are the most powerful permanent magnets (black magnets made of ferrite, more common, bond much less strongly).
Neodymium magnets are on the whole without danger for your health, do not contain any toxic material, but we insist on the following safety measures:
- our range of neodymium magnets is composed of very small models, all inferior to 1cm: it is therefore ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE to KEEP THEM OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, who like us, find them very amusing, but risk swallowing them or getting pinched when playing with them.
- neodymium magnets are FRAGILE: a brutal shock (fall, shock between two powerful magnets) can break them definitely. If that happens, we encourage you to throw away the fragments immediately.
- two powerful magnets, when bonding together, can PINCH very hard: when playing with them, keep in mind they are small monsters in comparison to their dimensions
- powerful magnets and the magnetic fields they generate can cause irreversible damage to magnetic data supports such as computer hard disks, floppy disks, ZIP disks, tapes... KEEP THEM AT LEAST 30CM AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR ANY OTHER MAGNETIC SUPPORT
Please consult our precautions of use concerning neodymium magnets.
Special neodymium magnet > the hook size S
the mini captain...
Special neodymium magnet > the hook size L
Special neodymium magnet > the hook size XL
Special neodymium magnet > the superpin
the sticky drawing pin...
Special neodymium magnet > all surface magnet with self-adhesive disc
flexibility of use - magnets have the great advantage of being moved at will, and thus prompt you to frequently renew their use. They also free the objects they hang
less holes - when you can avoid making holes, why go without them?
more creativity - neodymium magnets allow you to imagine new ways of tidying, organising, and presenting objects; paired with magnetic bulletin boards or magnetic metal strips, they again multiply the possible options.