T-Shirt Folder for folding t-shirts and sweaters
- dimensions : H40cm x L35cm folded/H81cm x L69cm
- unfolded: 81 cm x 69 cm (shirt sleeve length)
- material: cardboard and magnet
- magnet to keep it closed when stored
- design: Suck UK
- made in China
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you are very fussy about your t-shirts piles being perfectly aligned
- you are looking for a way to lighten the burden of ironing and folding tee shirts, especially when sorting out clothes in the children's closet or rotating summer and winter wardrobes
- you have seen plastic tee-shirt folders, but your inner environmentalist won't let you invest in plastic
how does it work?
To fold all the tops in your home (t-shirts, polo shirts, jerseys, dress shirts, sweaters, pullovers, sweatshirts, nightgowns, etc.) your hands are replaced by a cardboard sleeve that does their work. The difference being that the cardboard sleeve makes exactly the same folds of the same size each time. Thus, your t-shirts, pullovers, and sweatshirts are always folded exactly the same way, in the same size, and form perfect piles in your closet or drawers.
Video training session
Your T-Shirt Folder will also fold your bath towels and dish towels
Go ahead and experiment - there are many ways to use your T-Shirt Folder!
This product, which is already sold in an all-plastic model on infomercials around the world, gets a youthful makeover from the talented designers at Suck UK (authors of the refrigerator magnet bottle opener, home made cookie stamp and naughty gift wrap sold at LaPaDD)
An otherwise unexciting, though useful, object becomes fun and can now be displayed or offered as a gift.
easy - if you been elected family clothing manager against you will, help has arrived—it works incredibly well!
takes little space: being flat (less than 1cm thick) and having a magnet that keeps it folded that way, it is easy to store
recycable - made out of printed cardboard, it won't pollute the environment if you decided to get rid of it