The large kikoi XXL / tablecloth, bedcloth, pareo, picnic cloth...
- dimensions : 235cm x 155cm
- 100% brushed cotton
- very durable fabric
- machine washable at 40°
- available in four colours:
- purple / red stripes
- anise green / navy blue stripes
- bright orange / purple stripes
- turquoise sky / mauve stripes
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you love to picnic and want to attain the heights of chic even in the middle of the countryside or deep in the forest
- you are generously proportioned individual and you need a beach towel that is elegant and compact, and your size
- you already have a Swiss knife and a food processor, now you dream of a piece of fabric that serves as a giant beach towel, a roomy pareo, a summer blanket, a sofa cover, a wall hanging, a tablecloth, a bed or armchair throw, a big summer sheet for picnicking or the beach...
how does it work?
In this version, the kikoy XXL: one side only 100% combed cotton, hand woven in East Africa, in a "sheet" format, 2.35m by 1.55m.
anise green / navy blue stripes
turquoise sky / mauve stripes
bright orange / purple stripes
purple / red stripes
What is a Kikoy?
Kikoi or Kikoy means sarong, or traditional skirt, in Swahili: in the beginning it was a traditional Kenyan fabric hand woven by men from the best East African cotton, edged with handmade fringes. Used at first as a sarong or a cover, its brilliant colours, its versatility, and its superb design made it into a veritable ambassador of East African craftsmanship throughout the world: beach towels, scarves, pareos, picnic blankets, the kikoi can do anything.
The Kikoi towel is a true favorite of the whole LaPaDD family. In fact, we've been using them for several years. Even though they are African, we discovered them in Spain in 2007. A message to those who, like us, like well-made things: to try it is to adopt it (at our house, each family member has his or her own and no one shares).
compact and light: no heavier than your wallet. When its rolled up, it is so inconspicuous it almost disappears.
ultra practical: your extra-large Kikoy bath sheet can do anything: receive an entire family for a picnic, change a baby on the beach without waking Mom, protect a couch or an armchair, keep the chill off those who feel cold during a heat wave.
colourful: its brilliant colours are irresistible. It comes in purple (with red stripes), anise green (with navy blue stripes), bright orange (with purple stripes, and turquoise sky (with mauve stripes).
solid: we have subjected our kikois to our washer and dryer for three years and they are in great shape, and their bright colours are still intact.