push in thermometer for plants, gardens, balconies or terraces
- dimensions : H53cm, Ø25mm
- weight : 140g
- stainless steel foot and tips
- plastic protection tube
- blue alcohol thermometer
- amplitude: -40°C to +50°C
- made in Germany in a workshop for the disabled
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you've had enough of changing the batteries of the weather station made in China
- your scientific rigour compels you to place the thermometer more than two meters away from your windows for reliable measurements
- you want to be able to read the temperature whilst admiring your ficus elastica or your camelia japonica
how does it work?
Installing the thermometer
This thermometer can be placed indoors as well as outdoors on a terrace, a balcony, or in a garden.
This thermometer is made by Fairwerk, a company resembling the French CATs (Centre d'Aide par le Travail) in the beautiful high Bavarian village of Wasserburg am Inn (Germany).
Fairwerk employs more than 300 disabled people under the explicit catch phrase: nice things made by disabled people. Thanks to methods of breaking down of the manufacturing process tasks, the company offers more and more complex products, whilst always respecting the same quality standards.
simple: easy to install, indoor or outdoor temperature, this is total sobriety with no concession on functionality.
excellent value for money
non polluting: mercury free, you do not risk annoying pollution if it breaks