Tobo tissue holder - transforms toilet paper into all-purpose tissue
- dimensions : Ø 12.6 cm, height 11cm
- weight : 600 g
- material: ceramic
- design: Hiroshi Tsunoda (Japanese living in Spain)
- awards: Delta'11 Awards selection
- hand-crafted, each holder is unique
- made in Spain
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you are constantly using toilet paper for other purposes than it was meant for: to blow your nose, wipe your kids' paint brushes, take off your makeup, or treat a boo-boo or wipe up after a glass falls over
- you want to put the finishing touches on your bathroom's decor without putting holes in the walls
- you feel that buying a big pack of toilet paper rather than separate packages of toilet paper and paper towels not only reduces plastic packaging, but makes shopping easier
3 good reasons
A video is worth a thousand words:
- take out the cardboard tube in the centre of the toilet paper roll. If this is difficult, just squish the roll a little with your fingers, give it a quarter turn and repeat. This will slightly deform the paper roll and make it easier to pull out the cardboard tube
- unroll a little toilet paper from the centre of the roll, then make a cone with the paper to more easily thread it through the hole
- slide the roll into the Tobo holder
- pull the piece of paper that you shaped into a cone so that it sticks out from the hole
In general, all toilet paper rolls work with the Tobo toilet paper holder. Depending on the brand, size and quality of the toilet paper you use, it will be more or less difficult to take out the cardboard roll.
how does it work?
The clever design, look and functionality are the strong points of the Tobo tissue holder. If you don't usually use toilet paper for all sorts of other uses, if your stock of rags, towels and other household linens is available and in perfect order, Tobo is not for you!
On the other hand, if you consume a ton of paper towels and toilet paper, Tobo will help you make sense of your purchases and drastically reduce your paper towel expenses by replacing paper towels where possible (the roll of paper towels in the bedroom, kitchen, or workshop, or the the tissue box in the living room) with toilet paper.
As you may have remarked, it is possible to live without paper towels. However, living without toilet paper is a more delicate matter. Therefore, one almost always has a supply of toilet paper in the house! With a Tobo toilet paper holder, you can transform a commonplace roll into a chic solution for taking care of tearful moments, little boo-boos, nasty colds, etc.
ethically correct: the Tobo tissue holder is designed and made in Barcelona, Spain. Made out of ceramic and packaged in cardboard, the Tobo toilet paper holder respects the environment.
clever: an object that increases an everyday household product's potential by giving it a secondary function
comfy chic: it is not only useful, but also will follow you around the bedroom, kitchen, workshop, or anywhere else in the house when the need arises