white self-adhesive metal bar with magnets
- dimensions : L 30 or 50cm, H 4cm
- weight : 153g (30cm) • 256g (50cm)
- 1mm thick white thermo lacquered steel
- powerful foam adhesive to compensate for the ruggedness of the surface
- can be positioned horizontally or vertically
- design: Trendform (Switzerland)
- made in Taiwan (grrr)
- delivered with 5 (30cm) or 7 (50cm) neodymium magnets, bonding strength 700g
- free delivery for orders over 70€
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you want to make the most of this small area on your wall to stick your memos, notes, tickets, shopping lists, photos, or your children's drawings
- you are looking for a small display area easy to install on any wall, and where you can modify the content frequently and rapidly
- you like art galleries and are very keen to always exhibit your offspring's latest works of art
how does it work?
- choose and thoroughly clean the surface on which you want to stick your metal bar
- remove the protective film and stick the bar at the desired place, horizontally or vertically - the use of a level is recommended for a perfect horizontal/vertical installation
You can use the magnets supplied (5 for the 30cm bar, 7 for the 50cm bar) to fix what you want:
- notes, memos, schedules
- post cards, photos, business cards
- drawings, diagrams, scale models, etc...
- using magnetic hooks, you can also hang keys, badges, scissors...
With this 1mm thick steel bar, the use of more powerful magnets allows you to fix heavier objects: we invite you to look at our range of simple neodymium magnets if you need additional magnets, as well as our special neodymium magnets for specific use.
This auto-adhesive metal bar for magnets is a cross between the metal self-adhesive strip (to be cut with scissors) and the magnetic bulletin board:
- foam adhesive: allows you to stick the metal bar very easily to a wall, whatever the coating (except if the coating is flaking)
- 1mm thick metal: rigid, it allows you to fix relatively heavy objects if used with stronger magnets than those supplied with the bar
- economical: despite its Swiss origin, its Taiwanese manufacturing of course increases its carbon footprint (and we are sorry about that), but significantly reduces its price, without sacrificing quality.
simple - a simple lacquered steel bar, 50 or 30cm long, a foam adhesive to stick to all surfaces, and magnets!
sober - suitable for all interiors, whatever your style
practical -if it can go unnoticed, this discrete metal bar turns any stretch of wall into a metal board and allows you to enjoy the versatility and simplicity of use of magnets