BlueLounge CableBox Mini cable and charger box
- dimensions : length 235mm, width 120mm, height 130mm
- weight : 420g
- power strip not included
- suitable for power strips up to 22.5cm long
- rubber non-slip pads
- delivered with 10 straps to attach the surplus of cable
- material: recyclable plastic fire-retardant ABS
- design: BlueLounge (USA)
- made in China
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you can no longer stand this hideous power strip that gathers dust next to your computer
- you cannot put up with the imbroglio of cables and chargers next to your TV or your hifi
- you need easy access on your desk to your mobile charger, your ethernet cables or your USB hub
how does it work?
Baby sister of the CableBox, the CableBox Mini works in an equally simple way (it is in fact delivered without instructions of use): a very sound fire-retardant ABS box with a lid and 2 lateral slits to let cables through as you see fit.
- you choose the colour (pink, black or white) that best matches the place where you want to put it.
- you unpack your CableBox Mini (we praise the absence of pointless extra packaging, thank you BlueLounge)
- you place your power strip inside, make the connections
- you attach the surplus of cable with the 10 straps provided to place it inside the box
- you put the box where you like. It looks tidy and doesn't gather dust as much. Anti-slip rubber pads ensure its stability. Since it is small, it is ideal to place on the table or the desk, where you continually plug and unplug the same cables (USB hub, Ethernet hub, chargers for mobile phones and portable devices...)
Ideas for use
|Behind your screen, to host your mobile charger and your USB hub
||On your central unit, to organise all the cables of the peripherals||Near your peripherals (printer, scanner...)|
|On a bedside table for a classy access to your power strip
||Near your TV, to hide the cables of your TV box
||Under the desk, to hide the usual mess of cables
LaPaDD has been offering the charger box from the German design agency Ding3000 for sale with success for two years already. Made of stainless steel, it harbours on its surface a very chic felt fabric to charge one's small devices.
The CableBox from BlueLounge® was designed with a slightly different approach that we greatly appreciate at LaPaDD: it is more about hiding the mess of cables, power strips and potential transformers in a clean box, with a sober and discreet appearance than offering a charging station, like the charger box.
Much longer but narrower, it allows you to elegantly take on board larger power strips, thus becoming the ideal companion for your telly/hifi/video or computer installation (or both because the more time passes, the less you can keep them separate...). It therefore lends itself more to the motionless organisation of connections than to the back and forth movements of mobile devices. They each have their purpose... At LaPaDD, we like both!
Cable Box Mini is the baby sister of the CableBox, designed for much longer power strips and to house more sedentary installations. CableBox Mini is the ideal charger box for smaller and more portable devices, transformers or peripherals.
In both its versions, you can place anything on top of it, be it a modem, a mobile phone or a reasonable size device.
ultra-functional - its format and slits are perfectly designed to be efficient as well as easy to use. It will deliver the service as promised and will surprise you with its usefulness.
excellent price-quality ratio - it is indeed plastic, it is also made in China, but it is a very good American invention that costs €21
sober elegance - its compact format is designed to keep it visible and accessible: you will therefore be able to appreciate the quality of its design and manufacturing.