magnetic stainless steel rail for sinks or fridges
- dimensions : L230mm, D40mm
- colour: stainless steel (grey plastic)
- materials: stainless steel, PE and powerful neodymium magnets
- easy set up with no drilling
- for stainless steel sinks
- does not function on porcelain, Corian™ or granite sinks
- design: Reenbergs (Denmark)
- made in Denmark
FAITES VOTRE CHOIX :
3 good reasons
- you cannot stand the sight of a damp sponge lying on the nice beechwood worktop that you regularly and carefully oil
- you would like a magnet
- you feel the need to put everything away in its place
but also to always have your sponge within reach
how does it work?
The stainless steel rail for sinks is set up without tools or drilling: one fixes it by positionning the rail inside the sink and 2 counter-magnets on the external side of the sink
NB 1 -the external side of a built in sink can be difficult to access and we recommend your think carefully about the place you want to position the sponge holder before starting to set it up.
NB 2 - most sinks are made of stainless steel which is not (or very slightly) ferromagnetic: this magnetic system has a counter-magnet to place opposite the rail magnets. Does not function on porcelain sinks (too thick).
1.separate both magnets on the rail from their counter-magnets (it is easier to make them slide)
2. place the rail on the inside of the sink and position the counter-magnets on the external side
3. precisely position the rail in the desired place simply by manipulating it (the counter-magnets are drawn through the sink)
4. to block the counter-magnets once the ideal solution has been chosen, use the stickers included and fix to the counter-magnet lugs
Neodymium magnets on the whole present no danger for one's health, do not contain any toxic material.
Please consult our precautions of use concerning neodymium magnets.
rational - since a sponge or a dishcloth must be able to dry happily in the sink, since one wants the sink to remain clear and tidy, this rail to hold a sponge, a dishcloth or a teatowel is a true storage solution
less holes - you will have noticed that making a hole in the kitchen sink can have unpleasant consequences... this system allows you to use the sink as storage space; can be disassembled and reassembled at will, if you move houses, you can easily take it with you
Danish design, Danish make - The Scandinavian excel in the design and manufacturing of functional and truly useful objects.